While the oral sessions are now closed, you can still register and participate in the event.
As a continuation to the successful EMVZ in 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011 and 2014, the 8th EMVZ will similarly cover research on ecology, epidemiology, virology and prevention of zoonotic viral diseases.
The Congress Center is located on the Mediterranean coastline in the sunny city of St. Raphaël on the Côte d'Azur, just 1h travel from Nice airport.
Invited speakers :
- Amadou SALL (Senegal, TBC) Sun 22th October PM (Opening)
- Olli VAPALAHTI (Finland) Mon 23th October AM (Ecology-Epidemiology 1)
- Xavier de LAMBALLERIE (France) Mon 23th October PM (Ecology-Epidemiology 2)
- Alain KOHL (UK) Tues 24th October AM (Virus/host interactions 1)
- Friedemann WEBER (Germany) Tues 24th October PM (Virus/host interactions 2)
- Connie SCHMALJOHN (USA) Wed 25th October AM (Prevention/Therapy)
Organizing committee : : Noël Tordo (Chair), Åke Lundkvist, Alexander Plyusnin, Olli Vapalahti Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration (includes social program)
Academic : 450 €
Companies : 600 €
For more information, please see http://www.euroviralzoon.com/